Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Neglect revisited

So, clearly we are not very good and updating our blog. Does anyone even read this anymore?

We started blogging around Thanksgiving break last year. This tells me that at the time, we were on vacation, and did not have stuff to do. Clearly, that is not the case anymore. We are busy people and blogging is not at the top of our priority list.

But alas, we are going to try and get better at blogging again. It is after all, summertime!

Let's see if we can stick to it!

1 comment:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I still read it! Well, at least I read it when you guys actually post :) Looks like your camping trip was on the nippy side, but since you guys are about as out-doorsy as it gets I doubt you were phased. I STILL think about Chris proposing on a snowshoeing trip! That pretty much sums up your out-doorsy-ness.